Most CEOs do. But, how do you make that happen? Simple! Combine your CRM data with mapping.
It just makes common sense. Combining your CRM data with mapping provides a CEO and their sales teams with insight they will not find anywhere else.
What type of insight will a CEO and their sales teams acquire?
- See how many customers or prospects are in a given area. So, if sales reps are traveling to a given area, they can map out and visit customers and / or prospects within that determined radius.
- Target and map out similar prospects within any given area.
- Locate and see the locations of all your competitors on a map. Gain knowledge of their activities.
- Visualize where the nearest sales rep is in real time as they travel. Respond to new leads and have the sales person visit that day.
- Use geocoding and mapping to display a map and list of targeted addresses, then overlay demographics, like income per capita, showing target areas with little chance of closing business and / or showing areas which could be potentially lucrative.
Those are only a few of the benefits. The possibilities are endless.
By combining your CRM with mapping, you will be able to see all these things at once. See all customer, prospect, and competitor data on one simple, clear map. Names, addresses, phone numbers, routes, current and past purchases, pending proposals…everything you need to get to market faster.
I bet reps, back in the day, would have loved this technology and been so much more productive than with their notorious index cards flying around in the back of their company rental car.
Though most marketers are probably aware of mapping and location intelligence, they often view these tools as costly, difficult to learn and use, labor intensive, and believe everything has to be built and maintained in-house.
But, that’s not the case anymore. There are easy, cost-effective options. Check InfoGrow’s CRM and Mapping Tools at:
Deliver Insight – Better Decisions